Is there a list of all alarms that can be raised for Spotlight Cloud connections?
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server
- SQL Server instance alarms
- SQL Server replication alarms
- Windows Server alarms
- Diagnostic Server alarms
Alarms critical to your operation can be configured to remain on view until they are acknowledged.
How to acknowledge alarms
Use the alarms page to acknowledge multiple alarms in a single operation.
How to configure alarms to require acknowledgment
Use the Spotlight Cloud Diagnostic Server application to configure alarms to require acknowledgment.
To snooze an alarm is to temporarily remove the visual alert associated with an alarm.
Snoozed alarms are not included in the overall severity for a connection. Snoozed alarms do not perform any associated alarm actions (such as sending notification emails).
How to show snoozed alarms
By default snoozed alarms are hidden in Spotlight Cloud. Select to show/hide snoozed alarms from the Status menu of the alarms page.
How to snooze alarms
Use the alarms page to snooze multiple alarms in a single operation.
Use the Spotlight Cloud Diagnostic Server application to configure alarms.Requires Spotlight Cloud Professional
- Configure alarms - Set the thresholds and severities that determine when an alarm is raised. Disable an alarm. Set an alarm to require acknowledgment. Configure keyed alarms.
- Configure alarm actions - Set actions for Spotlight Cloud to take when an alarm is raised. The actions Spotlight Cloud can take include running a program and sending an email. Conditions on taking the action can be defined, such as the day of the week, the time of day, the severity of the alarm, the alarm type and the connection type.